I've had one for a little too long myself. I am going to put it in the mail tomorrow. Since it has come up, I'm mentioning now rather than later.
sofa49423fz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can anyone confirm the status of this DVD vine(s)?
I know this was created before our new system went into effect, but I
have been receiving questions concerning it - like adding some more
names. Michael Painter wants in, for sure.
There were supposedly 3 shoots to this vine, according to Cris. Have
they all reached the end (the non-burners)? If so, might one of the
burner recipients please make a re-offer?
Any info would be appreciated...
SOFA

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "restallp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> With thanks to Richard and of course the rest of the guys
> Dimmi your next
>
> Best regards
> Pete
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Cris Haldenby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > FOR INFORMATION ONLY PLEASE DON"T ADD NAMES TO THIS.
> >
> > On 5 Apr 2005, at 20:01, Scott Burnett wrote:
> > Looks like the European vine is moving along just fine, what
> happened
> > to the US vine??
> >

> >  >> Arto Suokas [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Carsten Jensen [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  >> Thierry BARBIER [EMAIL PROTECTED]  >> Andre Denis
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  >> Richard Moore [EMAIL PROTECTED]  >> Pete Restall
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]  >> Dimi Grgic
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]  >> Federico Valdes [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  >> Bart [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > OK, Here is the European arm of this DVD vine.
> > Please don't add any more names. There are three copies of this
> doing
> > the rounds and each one ends with a non-burner.
> >

> > Cris

> __
> > MAKE MONEY WITH EVERY CLICK YOU MAKE!!
> > Google, Ask Jeeves, and other search engines will pay, everytime
> you
> > use them.
> > Register here with your email address and password of your choice.
> > http://www.wisdom4all.co.uk/index.php?ref=1000810
> > Get your friends to register and really see the money grow!

Discover Yahoo!