Thanks a lot man, honestly, I duno where yre from but I appreciate
yr support!
You know what, Gong is supposed to tour again in autumn, we'll do
it, well try to...
Canterbury & conceptual cont°°° for ever !
Thierry

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM