  From: pipocat2003
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:55 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] DVDs Saturday Night live and Mudd Club
(Europe Vine)

  Can anyone confirm the status of this DVD vine(s)?
  I know this was created before our new system went into effect, but
  have been receiving questions concerning it - like adding some more
  names. Michael Painter wants in, for sure.
  There were supposedly 3 shoots to this vine, according to Cris. Have
  they all reached the end (the non-burners)? If so, might one of the
  burner recipients please make a re-offer?
  Any info would be appreciated...
  SOFA

  I have sent European vine to Arto (Ireland) last week.
  I have seen at the list Bart's, Richard's and Thierry's name as
  line.
  Best wishes!

  Dimi

Ooooooooppsssss!
Sorry! My mistake!
I have sent 5 VCd's to Arto. I thought it was DVD's.
sorry for confusion!

Dimi