Of course! I think Bart actually asked to get this back going,but I guess he hasn't seen the post yet.But get on board!
CF

lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
can i add myself to this queue?.

<<<ChrisForemanUSA<<<CarstenDenmark<<<Luis-argentina ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

cheers
Luis

chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well here it is again,let's try this one mo time..
I had sent it to Carsten and it was damaged so I need Carsten's address to move it along.
<<<ChrisForemanUSA<<<CarstenDenmark<<<
Pass it on!
Chris
2 Discs
11-Nov 1977, Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO
130 min, Aud, B+
Disc 1-Intro, Stinkfoot, Dirty Love, Peaches En Regalia, Torture Never Stops,
Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of Tiny Lights, Pound For A Brown, Bobby
Brown,
Disc 2- King Kong, Flakes, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, Punky's Whips,
Wild Love, Disco Boy, Black Napkins
PS
Does anyone have the early show?

"Music is The Best!"