They are not here yet Arto, but then my postman has short legs...lol...Will let u know when they arrive
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:09 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: DVDs Saturday Night live and Mudd Club (Europe Vine)

snip

 From: "Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Now I am confused...Arto I thought was sending me the 5 Video tree that
includes:-
Zappa-MTV-Palladium-Halloween-Late Show-31/10/1981 as opposed to the
early show, and Frank Zappa on the Norman Gunston TV show (January,
1976, Australia...I have had the Mudd Club and Saturday night live some
time ago in a 2 dvd vine.

snip

Spot on Richard, except that the 5 VCD vine has the early show too.  I mailed those to you on Tuesday morning.

I've had the DVDs for a while, too.

Arto

PS  I'm going to the Zappanale again this year. The French Festival de l'Alambic Electrique recently announced on this very forum looks very interesting too.  Thanks to Ryanair, Hapag-Lloyd and other budget airlines, travelling in Europe is pretty cheap and fast - and sometimes nasty, too.