Thanks, Scott, looking forward to it!

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
From: Scott Burnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] HELP!!!!VO Paris 1968, Beat Club, etc.
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

I sent a replacement disc out 6-18-05 to Nick Ullman. Sorry for the delay,
but sometimes life
happens outside of my show trading/vineing. I only check this e-mail once or
twice a week, so
sorry for the delay in responding. Hopefully the U.S Postal and Royal Mail
services will do their
jobs right this time.

Cheers
Scott