Seeing as I started this one off, I'll do you a copy SOFA.
I'll get it in the post mid week.
Cris

Hey,
I provided the discs for the vine..........I sent them to our very own IOW
meister....who of course offered them on.

Very nice of you Cris to offer SOFA (our leader,let's be fair),copies of the
discs.

I hoped this would happen as I don't keep track of vines although the Jeff
Simmons one sounds very interesting.

Is the LHMUMM on his album the same as on JG or did Frank just take the
title......I've never heard it.

Best,
Glen, who is very happy that the Aussies have had it put up them again in my
home town (Bristol).