Howdy,

First thing - isn't it 13 Nov 1970 show? (not 14th ???)
Second thing - I'm looking for this as well as I have already late show from
13th but it's only +20 mins long...
but also I think I'm having the early show of that day...
So yes, I'm looking forward to this forthcoming vine - thanks Sofa and Cris!
Cheers
Bart