Thanks to Pete I can now post this one FLAC disc to anyone who wants to receive it.  The line forms here.

24-Feb 1979, Nouvel Hippodrome, Paris, France
90 min, SBD, A-
Watermelon In Easter Hay, Dead Girls Of London, I Ain't Got No Heart, Brown Shoes Don't Make It, Cosmik Debris, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of Tiny Lights, Dancin' Fool, Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away, Andy, Inca Roads, Florentine Pogen, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Keep It Greasey, The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing, For The Young Sophisticate, Wet T-Shirt Night, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Peaches En Regalia, Titties & Beer