Conehead-BE
<< thierry barbier-france
<< luis ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Haven't heard from thierry yet - so I'm putting these two discs back
on offer. Luis-AR, please contact me off list with your snail addy if
you're interested. Thanks.

The Larry King 1985 Radio Show is the same one as offered in other
vines.

The interview disc is a collection of Dutch radio FZ interview
snippets "Spoken words from the 4FM vault" (in 31 parts):

1. It conquered the world
2. The 88 tour
3. voter registration
4. Flo & Eddie 1