Just add your name to the list, Bro... You need to contact the person in front of you; the person behind you should be contacting you. The messages are archived at the site, and are searchable. But you can always keep the email if you wish. Lists are not included with these vines (normally) because there is no need...
SOFA
Quick question.. this will be the first time I've gotten in on a vine
since the new method of joining in and knowing who it was going to next
was introduced. Will the disc be mailed out with the list of people who
it's going on to next, or should we just make a point to hang on to the
e-mail with all the names in it (like this one)?

Thanks in advance.

--Milhouse