Chris US << Bart << mr. skull << Richard-UK << Milhouse-US << white
rabbitt-US << Nick Ullmann-UK << Scott Burnett - US << Joseph-US
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Guy-US  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

Hope this works for me to get on this list.
Thanks to all!

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "SOFA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just add your name to the list, Bro... You need to contact the
person in front of you; the person behind you should be contacting
you. The messages are archived at the site, and are searchable. But
you can always keep the email if you wish. Lists are not included
with these vines (normally) because there is no need...