That sounds about right. At the time I made it I thought that the TTNS was just the early show but I found out later that it goes like this. A mixture.

01. Black Napkins #
02. Montana #
03. Easy Meat #
04. Beauty Knows No Pain #
05. I'm A Beautiful Guy #
06. Charlie's Enormous Mouth #
07. Fine Girl #
08. Teenage Wind #
09. Harder Than Your Husband #
10. Bamboozled By Love #
11. We're Turning Again *
12. Alien Orifice *
13. Flakes *
14. Broken Hearts Are For Assholes *
15. You Are What You Is *
16. Mudd Club *
17. The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing *
18. Dumb All Over *
19. Heavenly Bank Account *
20. Suicide Chump *
21. Jumbo Go Away *
22. Stevie's Spanking #
23. The Torture Never Stops #
24. Strictly Genteel #
25. The Illinois Enema Bandit #

* early show
# late show

That is 2 of the VCDs. Then there are 2 VCDs that contain the original MTV broadcast from the same date that is said to be the late show only. I can’t confirm this for sure however. Then there is the final 5th disc that has the Norman Gunstun short clip and I think the Monday Conference TV show from Australia and a few more shorts. I don’t think I made a copy to keep of the exact compilation and it’s been a while.