Kind Regards, nick

wav format: dawayne-US << white rabbitt-US << Nick Ullmann-UK <<
("Permanent Damage" and "I'm With The Band - Confessions of A Groupie")

----Original Message Follows----
From: "SOFA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "the List" <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO GTO's "Permanent Damage" and "I'm With The Band -
Confessions of A Groupie"
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:38:03 -0400

wav format: dawayne-US << white rabbitt-US <<
("Permanent Damage" and "I'm With The Band - Confessions of A Groupie")

APE format: John Goddard-US <<
(Permanent Damage only, with artwork)

If this is going to be a proper vine(s), let's do it properly; shall we?
I found it difficult to make heads or tails of all the posts, so let's start
like this. Let all who are interested add their names to the vine of their
choice!
Communing together, maintaining our coolness together, worshipping together
at the vine of our choice; only in America...
SOFA