I don't see any sense in a vine going from the US, to Europe, then back to the US, then to the UK. Makes no sense at all....
I don't see the problem with doing a ping pong thing.
But another but:
if Chris has already sent it to me then I'll pass it to my Brit friends omitting US,
then Chris or Jim is supposed to send the new set to Mr.Skull as a US starter.
If Chris has not sent it yet to me, he can send it to his US friends,
but then will Jim or Chris sent another set to me?
In case if Euroland is going to wait till US will be all done first, what if the list grows with more US wanters?
It all depends if Jim or Chris are going to clone another euro-vine.
Or there's not a topic and let's do it as it sits.
Cheers
Bart