Hi to everybody.

I'm looking for this DVD and also the SNL shows on
DVD.

I have to offer in trade Halloween 81 great quality
and Zappa Paris 1968. If you have them I have a list
of DVDs by Yes, Beatles, Who and others for you to
choose.

If you are just into Zappa I have a list of Zappa
Audio cds and Vcds that I offer to trade 2 for each
dvd.

Thanks a lot.

Fernando