John,
Thanks for splitting the vine, but - I will be off on a 5 week holiday
from now on - so I don't mean to keep anybody waiting: I will step out
of the front position in vine two (Nick, please send your copy
directly to Andre-NL)and I put myself back in vine one (behind
bart-PL):

VINE ONE>???
>John << Dawayne << Chris Foreman << JoeDP-US << [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >-US << Richard-UK << Cris H-UK<< SOFA-US << Bart-PL<< Conehead-BE

VINE TWO>???
<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] UK<< Andre-NL <<Carsten-DK<<

Thanks & Regards,

Conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: