> >24-Feb 1979, Nouvel Hippodrome, Paris, France
> >90 min, SBD, A-
> >Watermelon In Easter Hay, Dead Girls Of London, I Ain\'t Got No
Heart, Brown Shoes Don\'t Make It, Cosmik Debris, Tryin\' To Grow A
Chin, City Of Tiny Lights, Dancin\' Fool, Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away,
Andy, Inca Roads, Florentine Pogen, Honey Don\'t You Want A Man Like
Me?, Keep It Greasey, The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing, For The Young
Sophisticate, Wet T-Shirt Night, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?,
Peaches En Regalia, Titties & Beer