<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

Hi Folks,

I have had this disk for a while no takers on the original reoffer, so
I have waited until a few more member have joined before reoffering.

       == Frank Zappa's Band Jul - Dec 1980 ==
FZ, Ike Willis, Steve Vai, Ray White, Arthur Barrow, Vinnie Colaiuta,
Tommy Mars, Bob Harris #2.

13-Nov 1980, Stanley Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA
Early show: 90 min, SBD, A-
Chunga's Revenge, Tell Me You Love Me, Cosmik Debris, Keep It Greasey,
Tinseltown Rebellion, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Dead Girls
Of London, Shall We Take Ourselves Seriously?, City Of Tiny Lights,
Ain't Got No Heart, The Torture Never Stops, Broken Hearts Are For
Assholes, I'm So Cute, Andy, Joe's Garage, Dancin' Fool