<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << richard moore- uk <<

Dont know how i missed this one?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:52 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: 6-Dec 1984, Civic Ctr Music Hall, Oklahoma City, OK (FLAC)

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

Hi Folks,

I have had this disk for a while no takers on the original reoffer, so
I have waited until a few more member have joined before reoffering.

            == Frank Zappa's Band Jul - Dec 1984 ==
FZ, Ike Willis, Ray White, Scott Thunes, Chad Wackerman, Alan Zavod,
Bobby Martin, Napoleon Murphy Brock (Jul. 17 - Aug 1)

6-Dec 1984, Civic Center Music Hall, Oklahoma City, OK
116 min, Aud, A-/B+
Intro, Teenage Wind, Truck Driver Divorce, My Guitar Wants To Kill
Your Mama, Willie The Pimp, Montana, Easy Meat, Brown Moses, What's
New In Baltimore?, In France, Drowning Witch, Black Page #2, Lucille
Has Messed My Mind Up, Cocaine Decisions, Nig Biz, Bamboozled By Love,
Joe's Garage, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Caravan (with a drum
solo), More Trouble Every Day, Penguin In Bondage, Hot Plate Heaven At
The Green Hotel, Dinah-Moe Humm, Whippin' Post

Frank zappa