<< [EMAIL PROTECTED]... << patthebooge(CAN) << JoeDP-US <<
I am picking these up as they come over the POND.  I promise to pass it along.
JoeDP

We donĀ“t mess around 1978 (DVD)
linage: German TV--VHS/hifi--DVD(Standalone PC--you!

German TV (BR 3)
60 min, A, 60 min, NTSC,(master)

Dates reported: February 2nd, July 1st, and August 1978
Notes:
 In 1978 Zappa rented the big top of Circus Krone for some days to
 rehearse with his band. Parts of the rehearsals were videotaped by the
 BR (Bayerischer Rundfunk)

Songs:
 A Pound for a Brown, Baby Snakes, The Deathless Horsie, Dancin' Fool,
 Easy Meat, Honey Don't You Want a Man Like Me?, Keep It Greasey, Why
 Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Sofa, Seal Call Fusion Music, Bobby Brown
 Goes Down,Conehead, Dead Air, I'm On Duty, St. Alphonzo's Pancake
 Breakfast, Rollo,Bamboozled By Love.

Musicians:
 FZ, Ike Willis, Denny Walley, Arthur Barrow, Tommy Mars, Peter Wolf,
 Ed Mann, Vinnie Colaiuta