From: Jim L
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 9:53 PM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re: Vine Open 1970-11-14? Fillmore East+10-29-74+DENVER 69

So it should look like this by now or soon?

Richard-UK<< mr. skull << Milhouse-US << white
rabbitt-US << Scott Burnett - US << Joseph-US
[EMAIL PROTECTED]. << Guy-US ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

This one has gone through some twists and turns, and when did Denver 69 get
added in? If anyone that was on this vine and has disappeared speak up. Just
seems like someone is missing.

Jim L