Yip, point taken, Sofa, it occured to me after, the additions can be still
be split, but not good paractice, agreed,

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Vine Ettiquette; was Re: Vine Open 1970-11-14?
Fillmore East+10-29-74+DENVER 69
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:17:44 -0700

Although it appears I stand to benefit from this addition, I have to say
that I'm glad you brought this up as vines can get confusing enough as they
are.

Skull
   Hey Kids...
   I don't wanna spoil the party here - and I certainly do not want to
detract from the generosity of those that have built this vine - but we
shouldn't be "adding" any disks to any vines...
   Gotta a little Sumpin'? Start a new vine...
   Please DON'T "beef up" an existing vine; remember those that were in
front of you that wouldn't need the entire package again just to get your
addition, or those behind you that are going to have to deal with the
confusion of who's getting what?
   It just Lumpies the Gravy, ya know?
   SOFA