Hi Dawayne

is it this one : ?
Lord Buckley - "A Most Immaculately Hip Aristocrat" (LP, Straight STS 1054, September 15, 1969)
if it is, I am very interested !
thierry

Dawayne Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
I have the 1989 release of the Lord Buckley album on official CD -
does anyone want this in some sort of vine thing? Like the GTOs, this
too is long out of print and I fear no repercussions from the Buckley
family or whoever owns the rights.

My copy is signed by Trevor Buckley Cole - the grandson of Lord
Buckley who I'm sure would give his blessing that we share this
rarity. Trevor and I have jammed together many times and he lives here
near me in LA.

Trevor used to work for the band 311 and they even mention him in a
song here: http://www.lyricsbox.com/311-lyrics-brodels-tvnskw6.html

http://www.lordbuckley.com/LBC/LBC_Misc_Pages/LBC.html

Lord Buckley had a son Richard and a daughter Laurie - Trevor is
Laurie's son and she lives in Vegas. Great people!

http://www.lordbuckley.com/LBC/The_Printheads/StompinTheSphere.html