Yes, it was noticed here too, (uk), that it was brest, but we thought we would keep quiet about it to save embarrassment and ask for the real thing later. So there is no real thing!

Thanks Joseph.

----- Original Message -----
From: abxer3p
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] 3rd March 79 Johanneshovs Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden

Hi Richard,

As far as I can tell, this is a vine that never was.  There is a Brest show from the 19th of the same month, same year.  The discs I reeived had the right date but are labelled Johanneshovs.  A few of us got fooled by it, and I have not seen a genuine Stockholm show with that date offered in the last year or more.  If it comes up, I'm also interested.

However, the Brest show is still available from me; no one has taken me up on it yet.

thanks,
Joseph