John,
Thanks for splitting the vine, but - I will be off on a 5 week holiday
from now on - so I don't mean to keep anybody waiting: I will step out
of the front position in vine two (Nick, please send your copy
directly to Andre-NL)and I put myself back in vine one (behind
bart-PL):

VINE ONE>???
>John << Dawayne << Chris Foreman << JoeDP-US << [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >-US << Richard-UK << Cris H-UK<< SOFA-US << Bart-PL<< Conehead-BE

VINE TWO>???
<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] UK<< Andre-NL <<Carsten-DK<<

hello
today i got this vine from Nick Ullmann in the UK.
so on monday i will mail it to:

Carsten DK.

so Carsten please mail me your complete address where to send it to.

have a nice weekend

Andre
Netherlands