> Hiya friends,
> Does anyone have a good recording of this on disc?
> If so could we vine it out?

My copy of this came from a tree on one of the prog lists a while back and
is called Ratas Calientes....whatever that means.

Track listing is;
Intro
Sharleena
Twinkle Tits
Interlude
Directly........
Chunga's Revenge
Willie The Pimp.

It's a good aud recording for the time,say a 6/7 out of 10.

I've also got a copy of this which is listed as ;
Sharleena
TT
Directly
Chunga's

Oddly the sound on this is much better although the source sounds very
similar (I just checked them out).
I don'y play this very often so I'm not sure if the better sounding version
has all the tracks but an incorrect songlist or what ?

Anybody know ?

Glen