In a message dated 7/20/05 8:35:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The sound’s not bad at all. The video is clear but with the usual occasional jerkiness of a handheld camera. Also the video looks to have been shot digital at a slower bit rate. A sacrifice to allow for very good sound quality perhaps. I’m playing it and finding it very enjoyable. I’ll make a VCD version to pack in with the DVD version for maximum compatibility.
I would be all over a VCD vine! I'm hoping to get a recording of the Cleveland show I attended (which was fucking EXCELLENT) from someone else who was there who is hopefully getting the recording from P/O's road manager (I'm assuming?), Jimmie D.
Developing...

--Milhouse