didnĀ“t arrive yet.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
How about this one?  I know I should be close on this one.

John

In a message dated 7/13/2005 11:51:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
lusi tanio <<
John-US  (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  <<  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
shannon ratigan-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Randy-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
Ted B-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

yep...I am all done and its been sent onwards...

sorry, forgot to remove my name..
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:10 AM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] VO - Steve Allen Show on DVD And much more and SNL DVD

Richard << lusi tanio <<
John-US  (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  <<  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
shannon ratigan-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Randy-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
Ted B-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

Anyone know how this vine is doing? I'm replying to the last post I could
find on it. I was reminded of it when the new vine started for "We Don't
Mess Around 1979 (NTSC DVD" as this one also contained that one on the
compolation disc. In fact it has all this.
http://www.regyptionstrut.com/fz_dvd.htm

Jim L