De : "Thierry Leroy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Find messages by this
author
Date : 15 Jun 2005 19:26:06 -0700
Local : Jeu 16 juin 2005 04:26
Objet : festival in France ....

FESTIVAL DE L'ALAMBIC ELECTRIQUE
We organise a festival on 30 & 31 of july this summer in a small
village in Burgundy (220 km south from Paris, France) dedicated to
the
" 70's - prog - psych - Canterbury - zappaesque " (?!) scene.
The sunday is dedicated to FZ with Gowy, Wrong Object and Nasal
Retentive Orchestra. One Shot are gtr & bass from Magma and Here &
Now
belong to the Gong family (remenber "Planet Gong floating anarchy
77"...).
Our status is "association" so  we can't make any personnal profits,
we
are starting this project and the plan is to make it bigger the next
years.
Free camping on site.
Any help is appreciated in helping us to promote the event !
Thierry Leroy
lavoixdufromage at yahoo.fr

More info here:
http://www.lavoixdufromage.fr