JoeDP-USA <<ChrisF-USA<< Milhouse - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Joseph-US [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have dropped out of this one since a very kind member of the list already gave me copies. Thanks...
Regards, Richard.

----- Original Message -----
From: abxer3p
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO: "Das Genie FZ" + "A Day With FZ" 2 VCD: ChrisF-US

JoeDP-USA <<ChrisF-USA<< Richard Moore-UK << Milhouse - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Joseph-US [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Definitely looks interesting to me!
Joseph
I thought I had added my name to the list on this one, but I haven't seen a VO come up yet with my name on the list. Guess I'll take care of it here.

JoeDP-USA <<ChrisF-USA<< Richard Moore-UK << Milhouse - US [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Millie

Frank zappa