I think you're both right. The listing below is probably the UK release.

When Zappa  did the BBC Radio 1 show "The Best Radio Show You Ever Heard In Your Life"
He played Jeff Simmons  "In The Music Business"  probably from the:
"Bunch of albums I brought with me"  (I paraphrase here)

I've got the tape of this show, I'll give it a listen see if he says it's the US version of the album or what.

Cris