Count me in & I promise to pass it on.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] End of the Vine? VCDs from 31 Oct 81 & 2 Jul 73

I received these (I think all from Karsten in Denmark, so thanks to you) about two weeks ago.  They are really good..  I believe I was the end of the vine and afaik there is no-one I should be passing them onto.
It that's the case then I'll offer them up to the list as a weed.  The first person to get back to me offlist, promising to re-weed, gets the lot.
Cheers.                 Rob.
FZ MTV 1981-10-31 late show VCD,  2 CDRs
FZ MTV 1981-10-31 early show, The Torture Never Stops, 2 CDRs
FZ Monday Conference 1973-7-2, 1 CDR

Frank zappa