Gone to Joe in New Jersey.  Look out for the re-weed.

Cheers.              Rob.

On 7/28/05, Rob Dreamworker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I received these (I think all from Karsten in Denmark, so thanks to you) about two weeks ago.  They are really good..  I believe I was the end of the vine and afaik there is no-one I should be passing them onto.

It that's the case then I'll offer them up to the list as a weed.  The first person to get back to me offlist, promising to re-weed, gets the lot.

Cheers.                 Rob.

FZ MTV 1981-10-31 late show VCD,  2 CDRs
FZ MTV 1981-10-31 early show, The Torture Never Stops, 2 CDRs
FZ Monday Conference 1973-7-2, 1 CDR

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS