Hi Guys can I join in too

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Neil_Hawins2003-UK << Milhouse << restallp-uk

Best regards
Pete

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The mail delivery is a bugger through Yahoo. I just told Milhouse
he could have it. His mail was sent at 20:51 GMT, and I received it
before your mail Neil, which was sent at 19:17 GMT.
> I think rather than fight for it, I will go with the sent time for
the decider, so: sorry Milhouse, Neil gets it and you are next.
> Neil, please send your address off list to me, and Milhouse send
your address to Neil.

> Neil_Hawins2003-UK << Milhouse <<

http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.