Hi - any SoCal Zappaphiles want to go to the Trio show with Jean-Luc Ponty on tuesday the 23rd? I got a ticket but just got another work trip foisted upon me that week and cannot go now. Here is my ticket info:

TRIO! Featuring Stanley Clark, Bela Fleck & Jean-Luc Ponty
Humphreys Concerts By the Bay, San Diego, CA
Tuesday August 23, 2005 8:00 pm

Seat location: section SECB2, row 2, seat 117
Total Charge: $110.50

If you have never been to Humphreys it is an awesome venue - and my seat comes with the dinner package and is right in front of the stage. I don't have the ticket yet as ticketshyster is sending it to me - should get it in the next few days.

Email me directly if interested.

George

Frank zappa