I received this from Bart yesterday and have taken a copy. Now ready
to go on to Allan.

Allan please send me your postal address and I'll get it sent off to
you. I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks, with limited access to
eMail so may be a delay in sending it.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> glad that some of us have decided to continue this worthy vine.
> I'll be mailing the packet to Neil this week (hopefully)
> so far, the v-line looks like this:
> <<<Neil (UK)<<< Allan (US)
> enjoy
> Cheerios
> Bart

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>