Thanks for the Lord Buckley vine update from Bart. You also have a good weekend!

Scott, I am getting worried about this one.  Please tell me you sent it extra slow delivery, and I can forget any ideas of the mailman having lost it!

  Regards to all, Richard.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:27 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: JEFF SIMMONS + ZAPPED VINE

Richard-UK please send me you address, you're next

Scott(heberburnett)

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Della Posta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>>-US << Richard-UK << Cris H-UK<< SOFA-US << Bart-
PL <<
> Nick ullmannnick@ UK<< Conehead-BE
>
> Thanks to Chris Foreman,  I am sending this disc down the vine to
Heber Burnett.

> Enjoy:
> JoeDP
>

> JEFF SIMMONS - LUCILLE HAS MESSED UP MY MIND (1969) FLAC FORMAT
> Straight 1057
> 1. Appian Way
> 2. Zondo Zondo
> 3. Madame Du Barry
> 4. Lucille Has Messed Up My Mind
> 5. Ray
> 6. Wonderful Wino
> 7. Tigres
> 8. Aqueous Humore
> 9. Conversation With A Recluse
>
> Personnel:
> Jeff Simmons  gtr
> Randy Steirling
> John Kehlior  drms
> Craig Tarwater  gtr
> Ian Underwood  gtr
> Ron Woods  drms
> Frank Zappa  gtr

> ZAPPED (1969) APE FORMAT
> I Have created Some CD Artwork for this set!
> The sampler was called Zapped, was available mail-order from Warner
Brothers in the States, and was a real loss-leader, selling for just
one dollar. It featured tracks from albums by Frank Zappa, The
Mothers of Invention, Wild Man Fischer, The GTOs, Tim Buckley, Tim
Dawe, Jeff Simmons, Lord Buckley, Alice Cooper, and the redoubtable
Captain Beefheart.
> Zappéd
>
> (various artists, Bizarre/Reprise 368, November 10, 1969)
>    1. Alice Cooper: Titanic Overture 01:09
>    2. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: The Blimp
(mousetrapreplica) 02:04
>    3. Judy Henske & Jerry Yester: St Nicholas Hall
>    4. Tim Buckley: I Must Have Been Blind 03:40
>    5. Wild Man Fischer: Merry-Go-Round 01:56
>    6. Alice Cooper: Refrigerator Heaven
>    7. Tim Dawe: Little Boy Blue 02:15
>    8. Lord Buckley: Governor Slugwell
>    9. Jeff Simmons: Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up 03:14
>    10. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: Old Fart at Play 01:54
>    11. The Mothers of Invention: Holiday in Berlin, Full Blown
>    12. GTOs: Do Me In Once And I'll Be Sad, Do Me In Twice And I'll
Know Better (Circular Circulation) 02:19
-----
> There is also a software folder on the disc

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS