I think it only offers mp3, and pretty low quality mp3 at that.
I'm just suprised that Gail and the lads are allowing his work to go
out like that, considering his desire for quality.

On 20 Aug 2005, at 12:44 pm, Jim L wrote:

Does iTunes offer flac or any lossless format? I just can't imagine
paying
the old hard earned for mp3.

Jim L
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cris Haldenby
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 1:07 AM
To: Zappa List List
Subject: [Zappa-List] Zappa on iTunes

   I see the complete Zappa catalogue is now on iTunes.
Some of it is a bit of a rip off though, some tracks are only about
20-30 seconds long and they still charge full price for them.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?
artistId=458712&originStoreFront=143444&v0=nmt

Cris

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa