Up to date players will play it ok..Wasn't it in MPEG3 format or something?
I have had the same problem where only windows media player liked it. And I would prefer to use the domestic player, but it wont have it! I have seen cheap players now that probably would read it.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] "A Day With Frank" VCD question

In a message dated 8/21/05 9:49:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Milhouse,
Yes ,mine did the same thing as well. I watched it on my pc first after I copied it ,then tried to play it on my dvd player and got yhe same message.
What's up with that?
Chris
Me no know! But it's unfortunate. And I'm not sure how one goes about making it DVD player playable.

--Milhouse

Frank zappa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS