Hi folks,

looks like the DVD is damaged, I had no luck copying it.  Also it
keeps skipping during play and will not start playing from the DVD
menu.

I got the DVD from Cris. I wonder if you could make a copy and send
it to Neil.  I'm off for holidays now and will check the forum when
I come back.

It happens,

Arto

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>