From: chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: "Opopoppa" 1973 NTSC ,We Don't Mess Around 1978,
and Various Zappa TV spots DVDs
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,
Thanks to Joe DP I have this 3 disc package to send on
The vine is supposed to got to Scott Burnet next,but I have emailed him 2 or
3 times for his address and have not gotten a response as of yet. I have had
it for a week now. Any suggestions as to how to keep it moving and who I
should send it to please?
Mr SOFA can ya help me out here please?
Chris

thebooge69 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This disc does not have anyone next in the vine after me.  I had two
other discs from Michael that I sent off to JoeDP.  I contacted Joe
and he mentioned he would also like to receive the Opopoppa disc.  So,
this was mailed off to Joe today.

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << patthebooge(CAN) << JoeDP-US

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "thebooge69" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sounds good!
>
>  << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] (CAN)
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Painter"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

> > Hi Friends,
> >
> > I also have this one to share...
> >
> > I will also release to the group Stockholm in Bondage the full show,
> > same date, in a few days.. but this is supposed to be a far superior
> > version on that one!
> >
> > Frank Zappa - "Opopoppa Special"
> >
> > Stockholm, Sweden 1973/08/21
> >
> > VHS > DVD-R (Panasonic Standalone Recorded) > HD > You!
> >
> > The Band:
> >
> > Frank Zappa
> > Jean-Luc Ponty
> > George Duke
> > Tom Fowler
> > Ralph Humphrey
> > Ruth Underwood
> > Ian Underwood
> > Bruce Fowler
> >
> > Set List:
> >
> > Montana
> > Dupree's Paradise
> > Farther O'blivion
> >
> > VHS > DVD-R (Panasonic Standalone Recorded) > HD > Menu/Authoring with
> > TMPGEnc.

Frank zappa