Okay folks I found the tread here for this.
If Scott does'nt respond today, I will pass this on to Ted B.
Ted I need your address just in case
This stuff is really fun to watch!
Thanks Joe!!
Chris

> <<[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Scott Burnett-US << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>

> Oops I just catch an error on my part.  The "We Don't Mess Around"
is on another Vine which I screwed-up. It should have done down this
path.

> << Scott Burnett-US<< ChrisForeman-USA <<
>
> Chris can you pass this one to Scott Burnett when it arrives?
Scott sorry for the mix-up.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> Frank zappa

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]