From: chris
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO: "Opopoppa" 1973 NTSC ,We Don't Mess Around 1978, and Various Zappa TV spots DVDs

Thanks Sofa
I Found the thread and am taking care of this!
Have a good weekend mein friend, My wife and I just closed on our first house and are moving this weekend.I can't wait to hook up the 5.1 system in the living room again! What's your address so I can get the 79 Manchester show to you when I get it?!
Peace through music!
Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Chris,
You need to go to the yahoo groups' Zappa-List page, and search the messages for the last post on this vine; that should tell you who, if anyone, is next...
Once you figure that one out, if Scott hasn't responded, send it on to the next one in line - or Nick, as the case may be.
Sorry, but I can't assist with the search right at the moment.
Good Luck!
SOFA