Final call for this one - I've just viewed it and there is
scandalously little Zappa (2 or 3 minutes, no new material) - what
he did with Zappa was so much more exciting than the technically
well executed, but emotionaless (or a little happy all in major key)
music he produced after - a real shame.

Nevertheless promise and address requested for this new vine,
             nick

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<[EMAIL PROTECTED] (UK)<<
>
>    if possible!
>

>                         Kind Regards, nick

Documentary
> PAL DVD
> Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:18:54 -0000
>
> << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>
> Hi folks, Happy Bank Holiday! I have this one to share...
>
> Michael.

-----
> Details...
>
> Jean-Luc Ponty, violoniste des temps modernes
> Documentary in french (sometimes in english) 2002
> 53:27
>
> DVD PAL (MPEG-2 720x576 25 i/s CBR 8000kbps, Couche-2 48000 Hz 384
Kb/s)
> Digital TV > SkyStar2 > ProgDVB > TMPGenc > MPEG2 > TMPGenc DVD
AUthor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM