In a message dated 9/21/05 4:58:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'd like to get on this one as well please, if its still alive....

Richard-UK << mr. skull << Milhouse-US << white
rabbitt-US << Scott Burnett - US << Joseph-US
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Guy-US ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) << Neil-UK
It's in the hands of that White Rabbitt fellow. I don't think he's as much of a "regular" as some of the rest of us, so (unfortunately) he may not be as swift or reliable with passing on the vines. This is purely theory, of course. I'm just saying, we know who  has it, so.. we'll see when it turns up. I think I just mailed it out to him maybe 10 days ago.

--Milhouse