In case you missed it from dime-a-dozen I am vining this out. Here's
what the original D.A.D. post had to say...
We proudly present, "Thing-Fish - The Real Tapes", which has now
been
liberated from the evil clutches of commercial bootleggers!! The
original
bootleg - which you lucky person reading this has got for free! -
went for
$165 on eBay (incredible, isn't?).
If that was not good enough, we include amazing BRAND NEW artwork,
which
certainly knocks the socks of the original 'artwork' - and in order
to blow
our own shiny & well lubricated trumpet, we also include the front
cover of
the original boot.

Boot LP>90min (Type 1) cassette>CD WAVE>FLAC Frontend

1. Harry and Rhonda
2. Galoot Update
3. Dumb All Over
4. Heavenly Bank account
5. Teenage Wind
6. Suicide Chump
7. Jumbo Go Away
8. Drafted Again
9. I don't wanna get drafted
10. Instrumental
11. Drop Dead

Here is the original blurb that came with the eBay sell. Typically,
like all
ignorant 'only in it for the money' bootlegger types, he got the
track
listing wrong. Well worth $165, I say. Anyway, The Blurb Stuff:

"FRANK ZAPPA - THINGFISH - THE REAL TAPES - VINYL RECORD LP - STUDIO
RECORDINGS OF DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF SONGS THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT ONTO
THE
THINGFISH 3 RECORD BOX SET - COPYRIGHT 1991, EVIL RECORDS - E.R. -
818.

THIS IS NOT A LIVE ALBUM, BUT AN EXCELLENT STUDIO QUALITY RECORDING.

WHITE LAMINATED COVER HAS THE PICTURE ON THE FRONT GLUED ONTO THE
COVER AND
THE INFORMATION SLICK TAPED TO THE BACK. SLIGHT INDENTATION OF THE
RECORD
CAN BE SEEN BUT NO RING WEAR, OVERALL VG+.

THE RECORD IS PRESSED ON HEAVY VINYL AND IS VG+ OVERALL, THE LABELS
ARE
PRINTED WITH HARRY'S BAND - THE [ REAL ] FISH AND OTHER INFORMATION,
THERE
IS A SPINDLE MARK ON THE SIDE B LABEL, THE VINYL IS ALMOST PERFECT,
WHAT I
THOUGHT WAS A SURFACE MARK TURNED OUT TO BE A TINY HAIR.

SIDE ONE IS; HARRY & RHONDA, RHONDA & HARRY, APPROXIMATE, DUMB ALL
OVER,
HEAVENLY BANK ACCOUNT, TEENAGE WIND.

SIDE TWO IS; HARRY AS A CHUMP, JUMBO GO AWAY, DRAFTED AGAIN, I DON'T
WANNA
GET DRAFTED, THAT EVIL PRINCE [ INSTRUMENTAL ], DROP DEAD.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER IN US DOLLARS."

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM