Well, assuming this is all agreed now, I'd like to jump on the end of
the vine please:

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << mr. Skull << thierry
barbier([EMAIL PROTECTED]) << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED]<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <<"Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
Neil (UK) << Conehead-BE

Thanks for including me in the vine.
Regards,

Conehead-BE

> > ---
> > >
> > > details....
> > >
> > > Uncle Meat.
> > > ===========
> > >
> > > Songs include:
> > > The Uncle Meat Variations, Dog Breath, In
The Year Of The
> Plague,
> > Mr.
> > > GreenGenes, Holiday In Berlin Full-Blown,
Mother People, I'm
> Not
> > > Satisfied,Tengo Na Minchia Tanta (Written
by Frank Zappa and
> Massimo
> > > Bassoli)
> > >
> > > The was movie started in 67 with the
original Mothers of
> Invention.
> > > Finished in88 or 89 and released on
videotape. The movie has
> > basically
> > > 2 parts to it.
> > > One is based on the live concert footage
of the Mothers plus
> a small
> > > orchestra in the London Festival Hall in
68. This footage is
> based
> > on
> > > the story of members of the band quitting
to start their own
> band
> > > eitherbecause they want a band of all
disciplined music or
> they want
> > > to escape from under Zappa's shadow and
play real rock and
> roll. The
> > > remainder of the movie is made up of Dom
DeWild (Don Preston)
> > > pretending to be a Jeckyl and Hyde sort.
Really wierd. There
> are
> > also
> > > some videos of the band for the songs Mr.
Green Genes and
> Holiday in
> > > Berlin (from Burnt Weenie Sandwich). The
concert footage is
> good and
> > > the videos are fun, but the rest is just
plain bizzare.

> > > Video From Hell.
> > > ================
> > >
> > > Includes:
> > >
> > > * "Video From Hell" Animated Sequence
by Bruce Bickford,
> c.
> > 1974-78
> > > * "G-Spot Tornado" c. 1962-63
> > > * Sigma TV Interview, December 19, 1986
> > > * Excerpts from Secrets Of The U.M.R.K.
> > > * St. Etienne, France, May 28, 1982
by Thomas Nordegg
Italy, July 9, 1982
> > > * "You Are What You Is"
> > > * Excerpts from Uncle Meat, 1970
(included some unused
> footage)
> > > * Pinewood Studios, January-February,
1971 from The True
> Story
> > Of
> > > 200 Motels
> > > * Hotel Room, Berlin, 1968 (from
Uncle Meat)
> > > * MOI Live Footage, Los Angeles, late
1968 by Cal
> Schenkel (from
> > > Uncle Meat)
> > > * Adelaide Tonight, NWS Channel Nine,
Australia, 1973
> > > * The Palladium, NYC, October, 1977
(from Baby Snakes)
> > > * MOI 8mm Home Movies, 1969 by
Motorhead Sherwood (from
> Uncle
> > Meat)
> > > * Royal Festival Hall, October, 1968
(from Uncle Meat)
> > > * 1967 MOI Recording Session for
We're Only In It For The
> Money
> > > (from Uncle Meat)
> > > * 1967 MOI at Garrick Theater (from
Uncle Meat)
> > > * We're Only In It For The Money
Album Cover Photo
> Session (from
> > > Uncle Meat)
> > > * Live 1967 MOI Unidentified Footage
(Ripping the covers
> of the
> > > albums) (from Uncle Meat)
> > > * Elliott Ingber Interview
> > > * Metz, France, June 22, 1982
> > > * Eric Malkin "I Need Your Love"
> > > * Excerpts from An American Dissident
> > > * Zappa Testimony before the Maryland
State Legislature,
> > February
> > > 14, 1986
> > > * Early 1986 Maryland TV Interview
> > >
> > > The music:
> > >
> > > * Video From Hell (unidentified
Synclavier music)
> > > * G-Spot Tornado from Jazz From Hell
> > > * St. Etienne from Jazz From Hell
> > > * Stevie's Spanking from You Can't Do
That On Stage
> Anymore
> > Vol. 1
> > > * You Are What You Is from You Are
What You Is
> > > * Night School from Jazz From Hell
> > > * Dog Breath, In The Year Of The
Plague from Uncle Meat
> > > * King Kong from Baby Snakes (The Movie)
> > > * Mother People from We're Only In It
For The Money
> (1987)
> > > * Mr. Green Genes from Uncle Meat