<<thierry barbier - FR << Bart (Pol) <<Neil (UK)

This one (UK/Euro branch) is now on it's way to Thierry in France.
Thanks to Richard-UK for sending it to me,
thanks to Bart-PL for splitting the original vine,
and thanks to Chris F-US who offered this fantastic sounding show in
the first place to Zappa-List. ;)

Regards,

conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good Morning folks!
>
> Thanks to the fine people at Dimeadozen and thanks to you all, and
thanks to my new high speed connection, I would like to offer this A+
Sbd I downloaded last nite !

> It doesn't get any cleaner than this IMHO! Thanks again to all of
you for helping me build an awesome collection of FZ concerts and
stuff!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM