And you all are quite welcome!
I was blown away when I first heard it as well!
Chris

Conehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<<thierry barbier - FR << Bart (Pol) <<Neil (UK)

This one (UK/Euro branch) is now on it's way to Thierry in France.
Thanks to Richard-UK for sending it to me,
thanks to Bart-PL for splitting the original vine,
and thanks to Chris F-US who offered this fantastic sounding show in
the first place to Zappa-List. ;)

Regards,

conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good Morning folks!
>
> Thanks to the fine people at Dimeadozen and thanks to you all, and
thanks to my new high speed connection, I would like to offer this A+
Sbd I downloaded last nite !

> It doesn't get any cleaner than this IMHO! Thanks again to all of
you for helping me build an awesome collection of FZ concerts and
stuff!!

> Peace through music!
>
> Chris
>
> Soundboard
>
> FZ - guitars, vocals, conducting
> Ike Willis - vocals, guitars, assorted
> Ray White - vocals, guitars
> Arthur Barrow - bass, keyboards
> David Logeman - drums
> Tommy Mars - keyboards, vocals
>
> unknown->CDR->blackpage->EAC secure->
> soundforge(recover highs)->CDWave re-track->
> FLAC level 8 SBA
>
> disc one:
> ---------
> Chunga's Revenge
> Keep It Greasey
> Outside Now
> City Of Tiny Lights
> Pound For A Brown
> Cosmik Debris
> You Didn't Try To Call Me
> Ain't Got No Heart
> Love Of My Life
> You Are What You Is
>
> disc two:
> ---------
> Easy Meat
> Mudd Club
> The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
> Joe's Garage
> Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
> Dancin' Fool
> Bobby Brown
> Miss Pinky
> Stick It Out
> I Don't Wanna Get Drafted
> The Illinois Enema Bandit
>
> notes: nice board, great solos, classic FZ. ZRP. ARF.

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa

Yahoo! for Good

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride